The slim power supply unit for control boxes
The single-phase SITOP compact are power supplies for the lower performance range. Thanks to the extremely space-saving slim design, they are especially suited to distributed applications in control boxes or in small control cabinets. The series is characterized by low power losses throughout the entire load range. The losses are extremely low even during idling, which means they are perfectly suited for applications that are frequently in stand-by mode. The SITOP PSU100C power supplies have a wide-range input for AC and DC networks; plug-in terminals facilitate the electrical connection.
To further increase the 24 V availability, the SITOP compact power supplies can be combined with DC UPS, redundancy and selectivity modules.
Main product highlights
- 24 V DC/ 0.6 A, 1.3 A, 2.5 A, and 4 A as well as 12 V DC/ 2 A and 6.5 A
- 24 V DC/3.7 A for the supply of NEC class 2 circuits with limited output power (100 VA)
- 1-phase wide-range input from 85 V to 264 V AC or 110 V to 300 V DC
- Small mounting surface thanks to its slim design
- High efficiency across the entire load range: up to 28 % energy savings in comparison with similar devices
- Low energy consumption during no-load operation or stand-by: Energy savings of up to 53 % are possible
- Adjustable output voltage for compensating voltage drops
- Green LED for "Output voltage OK"
- Plug-in connecting terminals for pre-fabricated wiring and fast electrical connection
- Wide temperature range from –20 to +70 °C
- Comprehensive certifications, such as UL, ATEX or GL